Mapeley acknowledges that there is a tremendous diversity in communication methods and individual abilities of users within the online community. We consider it our responsibility to be as inclusive as possible.
This site has been developed following the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 1, published by an international standards organisation called W3C. We conform to a Level AA standard.
The guidelines include:
- Using meaningful ALT text for all images to provide descriptive text.
- Using descriptive hyperlink text.
- Avoiding the use of frames, which are difficult for special browsers to interpret.
- Using an easy-to-see web colour scheme.
- using an easy to read font type, size and colour.
Compliance with these standards helps the site to be more accessible to everyone. If you encounter any specific problems using this site, or have any suggestions for accessibility improvements, please contact the Administrator.
If you would like further assistance on changing text size, downloading documents or accessibility browser settings, you may download this information here.